The Virtual Conference will be open from 8 am to 6 pm EDT on Thursday, December 3. The education session begins at 9 am EDT. Please join promptly at 8 and use the opportunity to visit the exhibit booths and connect with vendors.
COVID-19 may have interrupted our in-person conference, but it hasn’t diminished AOHP’s spirit or pursuit of our mission to connect leading organizations with employee/occupational health professionals.
You can access the “attendees only” section to view the Poster Presentations, Solution Series and download PowerPoint presentations when they are available. Use the email address you provided when you registered and “AOHP2020” as the password. The access will be available until Saturday, January 2, 2021.
VIRTUAL EXPO - Our VIRTUAL EXPO provides exhibitors opportunities to share information and engage directly with you. Take time before, during, and after the conference to visit our exhibitors in the virtual exhibit hall. Click on the booths to learn more about each company.
SOLUTION SERIES - The Solution Series allows exhibitors to share their expertise directly with you during short informational sessions. The Solution Series offers insightful information to help you meet both day-to-day challenges and specific needs at work. Join our exhibitors to learn more at http://aohpconference.com/SolutionSeries.aspx.
POSTER SESSION - The Poster Session will be open for viewing from Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 8 am EDT until Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 11:50 pm EDT. Visit the Poster Session page to view the presentations. You will earn up to 2 CNEs by viewing the poster presentation and taking a test.
TIPS for the VIRTUAL CONFERENCE - To make your virtual conference experience a successful one, we have a few tips and suggestions you should follow.
- When it's time for the conference, just click the Join URL in your confirmation email. Don't share the Join URL with anyone – it's unique to you.
- Please take a few minutes to test your system requirements. Visit our Get Ready pageto make sure your system checks out and you have downloaded the software.
- You can select to dial in on your phone or use your computer audio at the beginning of the conference.
- If you choose to use your computer audio, please check to make sure your speakers are on and the sound is up.
- If you prefer a full-screen view during the conference, click the arrows in the upper right-hand corner of your viewing screen. These same arrows will allow you to minimize the screen when needed as well.
Your registration fee is non-refundable. Registration substitutions may be made if requested in writing before Wednesday, December 2, 2020. Refunds will not be given for no-shows.