AOHP Business Recognition Award
To recognize business(es) that support the occupational health professionals and membership and participation in AOHP.
Any healthcare organization, business, corporation, or government agency which actively supports occupational health professionals in health care and their participation in AOHP programs and activities.
• The Executive President shall announce the award nominations to the Executive Board and Chapter Presidents
• Nominations must be submitted by an active AOHP member
• Applications must be submitted by July 1
• The Executive President and 2 other Board members shall review the applications
• More than 1 award may be made annually
Include information/activities for current year and year prior to application. Please submit (typed) the following material:
• Indicate appropriate company official to notify if selected for the award
• AOHP will notify all applicants in writing and will send a copy to the member(s) nominating the winner(s) prior to the national conference
• The winning submissions will be posted on the AOHP web site and announced in the Journal. A press release will be developed and sent to the business for local media recognition.
• Submit the original of a statement and attachments
• The statement and attachments should not exceed fifteen (15) 8½ x11” typewritten, double spaced, single-sided pages with 1-inch margins and 12 point font. For all acronyms, provide the full name of the organization or program the first time it is used.
• Entries may be mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to AOHP Headquarters
Download Award Application
AOHP Business Recognition Award Recipients
2007 - Aurora Medical Center Manitowoc County and Children's Medical Center – Dallas
2008 - Liko North America
2009 - CentraState Health Care, Freehold, New Jersey
2010 - No Award
2011 - Methodist Medical Center of Illinois and Illinois Hospital Association/Illinois Risk Management Services/Illinois Compensation Trust
2012 - Mountain and Plains Education & Research Center (MAP-ERC)
2013 - No Award
2014 - Japan Infection Control Support Association
2015 - American Board for Occupational Health Nurses (ABOHN)
2016 - No Award
2017 - North Kansas City Hospital
2018 - Bon Secours Richmond Employee Wellness Services, Richmond, VA; Children's Mercy Kansas City, Kansas City, MO and Northwell Health Employee Health Services, New Hyde Park, NY
2019 - No Award