Getting Started on the Road Workshop
A One-Day Workshop – Getting Started in Employee Health
Back By Popular Demand! This comprehensive, informative course, designed for the occupational health professional new to the field. Course content is practical and up-to-date, presented by a team of experienced experts. All participants will also receive the newest edition of “Getting Started” resource manual in CD format. You must attend the full 8-hour course for CNE credit. An evaluation form must be completed to receive the certificate.
1. Describe how the occupational health professional interacts in the health care facility’s organizational structure.
2. Discuss areas of medical-legal confidentiality in occupational health.
3. Identify the federal, state, and local regulatory requirements as related to job placement, physical hazards, and biological and chemical exposures.
4. State current infection control practices related to infectious disease.
5. Identify strategies to utilize health teaching in infection control and safety.
6. Describe the effectiveness of case management in loss control.
7. Explain how to communicate the value of an occupational health professional service and continuous quality improvement.
If you are interested to host the Getting Start On-The-Road Workshop in your area, please contact Annie Wiest at email@example.com for details.